Necessary Requirements in Company
We are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to support our Finance as a Service consulting activities across various clients.
The firm is looking to hire fresh and energetic analyst
- Supporting in financial modelling
- Support in consulting projects like projections, costing, pricing and custom revenue and cost driver models
- Specific industry and business research projects
- Valuation support and valuation strategy related Industry and Peer research
- Bespoke analysis and modelling
- Monthly basis, supporting in preparing financial and business MIS and reports for clients
- Research on specific industries for sharing thought leadership material with current and prospective clients.
- Researching prospects and helping to build the CRM database
- Keeping track of news and developments, curating and regularly sharing the information
- Gathering ad hoc information which would be needed from time to time
- Ad hoc support/ coordination on our product development
- Qualified B.B.A, or B.com (finance or economics major
- 7+ years’ experience in Financial Planning roles preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidelines, processes, and systems
- Prior experience working in Saas or Technology companies or Finance solution providers
- Knowledge of Products such as Quickbooks, Sage, Expensify, Bill.com, Adaptive Insights, Planful etc. will be advantageous
We are looking to hire an Accounting Specialist to supplement our FaaS solutions.
- Candidate would work across multiple clients and will take care of Accounting and Controller requirements
- The specialist would be expected to own Controllership activities for our select Clients
- Recreate the Books of Accounts and shall compile the financial reports incl. cashflow statements and other reports
- Monthly closure of Books and Reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement
- Integration of business process/ transaction data from different technology products and ability to connect the dots will be critical
- Should be well-versed on US GAAP and Tax Standards
- 7+ years’ experience in Controller or Accounting consulting roles within Finance teams of Startups/ Small and mid-sized businesses preferred
- Sound knowledge of Accounting standards,
- Well-versed with Financial Controls and Accounting best practices and Global-class SOPs
- Knowledge of Cloud Accounting Packages like Quickbooks, Sage, Xero and Products like Bill.com Avalara, Concur, etc. would be preferred.
We are looking to hire an Data Specialist to supplement our FaaS solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst role, preferably for a digital subscription business.
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages.
- Experience with large scale analytics technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation.
- You have a curious business mindset with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
- You have good communication, social and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle work to tight deadlines and the pressure of executive requests.
- You will build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision making.
- Closely partner with our Data Science team to develop global BI dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting
- Engage with Product, Business, Engineering, and Marketing teams to capture requirements, influence end-state way we make decisions, and craft world class BI tools to support those partners
- You will partner with Data Engineering and Data Science to craft our data infrastructure investments in support of BI needs.
- You should influence upstream data model design, drive aggregate definitions, and develop your own data solutions as needed
- Successfully bridge analytics and business, ability to speak the language of both.
- Provide coverage on ad-hoc analysis from diverse partners and automate those needs over time